- Haiti Humanitarian Aid Evaluation
- Tulane University’s Disaster Resilience Leadership Academy (DRLA) in partnership with the University of Haiti (UEH) is undertaking a humanitarian aid evaluation in Haiti with funding from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. The goal of this evaluation is to provide programmatic recommendations to the government (and people) of Haiti and the international actors that will increase the resilience of Haitians and their communities.
- Parish Perspectives
- The purpose of this project is to identify 10 each people from Terrebonne and Plaquemines parishes to participate in a Disaster Resilience Leadership Forum. The Forum will address important issues facing the Parish with regarding to the consequences of the BP Oil catastrophe and other challenges and opportunities faced in the future.
- Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill Impact Assessment
- DRLA provides mission support to the Louisiana Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) and to the Interagency Workgroup for Community Support.